Our day-to-day lives… What do we do that affects our local community’s environment?
- Our car exhausts smelly, noxious fumes because we haven’t taken the time/don’t have the money to tune up our cars.
- We put plastics that are marked as recyclable materials into our regular garbage can.
- We leave water running in our yard (the desert, you know!)
- We have a tricked out sports ride with loud glass pack exhaust system.
- Our car has a messy oil or coolant leak — there’s always a little puddle under our car.
You know what I’m talking about: the things you know are the right thing to do, but might take a little more effort on your part. Preachy? Well, maybe. But damnit, we all live in the same place, breath the same air, listen to the same noises (or lack of noises!), drink the same water – on and on…
We have so much in this country and there is also so much waste, so much taken for granted. What can you do to care for your planet?